Here are some fun appetizers that will make the big game a riot!
BBQ Bacon Onion Rings
Ingredients for 12 Servings
20 Slices of Bacon
1/2 Cup BBQ Sauce
1/4 Cup Honey
1. Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
2. Peel and cut onions into 1/2-inch (1 cm) rings. Separate the rings.
3. Wrap a piece of bacon around one onion rings. Repeat with remaining onion rings and place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
4. Combine the BBQ sauce and honey into a bowl, and brush onto rings.
5. Bake for 20 Minutes, or until golden brown.
Cheddar Ranch Popcorn Chicken
Ingredients for 4 Servings
2 Chicken Breasts
2 Cups Buttermilk
1 Packet Ranch Dressing Mix
2 Cups Cheese Cracker
Oil, for Frying
1. Chop chicken breasts into bite size pieces.
2. In a large bowl, combine chicken, buttermilk, and ranch packet.
3. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
4. In large zipper storage bag, crumble the cheese crackers into desired crumbs (to replace bread crumbs).
5. Place cracker crumbs into a medium bowl and coat each piece of chicken until fully covered.
6. heat oil to 350 Degrees and fry chicken until crackers turn golden brown (3 minutes).
7. Place on a paper towel to dry.
8. Serve with side of ranch or any sauce.
These recipes are from Tastey.com.